We are thrilled and honored to announce that we were voted Best of the Best in Alternative Medicine for the 7th year in a row!
We would all like to say a giant, heart-felt thank you to those who voted for us and who continue to trust us with their health and well being!
B-12......What's all "the buzz"?
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes. Sometimes our body, mainly our digestive system, is not able to absorb this vitamin well and we end up with a B-12 deficiency. A deficiency in vitamin B12 can result in a host of illnesses like anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, poor memory, soreness of the mouth, asthma, vision problems, and other issues.
The top 5 health benefits of vitamin B 12 are:
1. It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue in the body.
2. It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
3. It helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
4. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
5. It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
B-12 injections contain: Hydroxy B12, B Complex and procaine (a small amount of anesthetic to make it a comfortable, effective and rejuvenating shot of energy).
Auburn Naturopathic Medicine
...Your Personalized Roadmap to Optimal Health